“Please, not that… Bookworm is what Olaf called me. I rather dislike the term.”
Starting tomorrow, my troupe and I will be rehearsing for our next attempt to
tackeltackle the works of Shakespere Shakespear ShakespeerShakespeare, Titus Andronicus. I have cast myself in the role of Titus Andronicus, of course, and if you’ve read the play before you’ll know why I think…
“Shakespeare was a genius. He would be turning in his grave at the fact his work is being butchered by someone who can’t act.”
“Is… Isadora! Um… hi! I’m… I’m good. How are you?”
“Five random facts? Hmm… let’s see…”
1) I remember everything I’ve ever read.
2) I have a fear of spiders.
3) My favorite food is raspberry lemon tarts.
4) I despise going to the dentist (I know enough about dental hygiene as to practically do the job myself it would seem…)
5) I have a scar on my left shoulder blade shaped like a small V, from falling down a hill at age three.
Thank you Anon.